- A $50 non-refundable deposit will be charged to your credit card or debit card upon booking.All reservations must be secured with a credit card, even reservations utilizing a gift certificate for payment.
- All reservations are charged to the credit card on file at the cancellation date (10 days prior to arrival).
- Minimum stay requirements: Non-Holiday weekends, Two-night minimum, we may accept a one-night based on availability.Holiday weekends require a two-night minimum with the exception of Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day weekend requiring a three-night stay. Again,we may accept a one or two-night stay at these times based on availability.
- All major credit cards and cash are accepted for payment. No checks.
- Wildwood Bed and Breakfast is an intimate property where every guest reservation is important and special to us. Your reservation means that we have committed to have your room available for you upon arrival. We have turned down requests for your room to honor your reservation.
- If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 10 days prior to your arrival date.
- In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than 10 day notice, shorten your stay or check out early please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation. For cancellations with less than 10 day notice, we will refund any room nights that we are able to re-book, minus the $50.00 reservation fee.
- Note: Three or more rooms, and whole-house bookings, are subject to 30-day cancellation policy and a 50% non-refundable deposit at time of reservation. The remainder is due 2 weeks before arrival date.
- Weather policy -If the roads into Hot Springs and/or the Little Rock airport is closed refunds will be made less the $50 reservation fee. The Inn can not be responsible for weather conditions at point of guests departure and our standard cancellation policy will apply.
- Check-in time must be scheduled between 3:30 PM – 6:30 PM Central Time (or later by advance arrangement with the innkeepers). We do ask you to let us know what time to look for you and if you find that your expected arrival time changes, please give us a call at 501-624-4267.
- We ask that you vacate by 11:00 AM.
- Late check-outs are difficult for us, as we need the time to ready the room for the next guest, but can sometimes be arranged.
- Absolutely no smoking is allowed inside the building. We will assess a $250 cleaning fee if you have smoked inside.
- Smoking of cigarettes and cigars is permitted on the porches as long as it doesn't bother other guests. Please use the receptacles provided.
Number of Guests Per Room
- Our rooms accommodate one or two persons, and the rate is the same whether single or double occupancy.
- In the rare instance that a 3rd person can be accommodated, the person must be registered with advance permission by the innkeepers, and an additional $25/night fee will be added to the room rate.
- Please remember, children are "persons"!
- Our inn is most suitable for adult guests.
- Children 12 and older are happily welcomed in the room with their parent with advance notice and subject to our policies regarding the number of guests per room (see above).
- Special situations allow for younger children (for example, a whole-house booking). Please call to inquire about making arrangements.
- As animal lovers ourselves, we wish we could accommodate your pets, but unfortunately we cannot.
- Please call for help in making arrangements to board your pet, if necessary.
- Posted rates do not include the 14% hotel/motel lodging tax.